The Best locks for trailers of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for locks for trailers but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 locks for trailers in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- DIMENSIONS: 9” x 9” x 3”
- BUILT TO LAST: The REESE Towpower Universal Coupler lock is a premium lock constructed with an aluminum body and heavy-duty steel lock bar.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Ratchet design is adjustable with 11 locking positions and fits 1-⅞”, 2”, and 2-5/16” couplers.
- DETERS THEFT: Bright, deterrent yellow color is durable, highly visible, and an essential accessory to all types of trailers.
- SECURE PROTECTION: Easy-to-install lock resists picking, prying and drill outs. Guards against truck or trailer towaway theft in storage.
- Universal coupler lock fits virtually all 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" trailer couplers.
- This lock protects unattended trailers and guards against tow-away theft. The bright red finish discourages thiefs from messing with your trailer.
- Resists rust and corrosion. Simple installation and removal.
- Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying.
- We can NOT key two (2) of these locks the same. The similar 379KA coupler locks are available keyed alike. The only difference between this one (389DAT) and the 379KA is the color.
- Universal, fits all couplers
- Secures trailer when not being towed
- Ratchet design with eleven locking positions
- Fits 1-7/8, 2 and 2-5/16 inch trailers
- Two theft proof square keys are included
- Designed to provide excellent towing
- Lockable offering extra safety
- Includes swiveling clip
- Includes swiveling clip
- Easy to install
- Trailer hitch lock fits 1-7/8 in. (48mm), 2 in. (51mm) and most 2-5/16 in. (59mm) trailer couplers
- Trailer lock is best used for vehicles, trailers, and RVs
- Trailer coupler lock features advanced locking mechanism to resist picking and prying
- Trailer hitch lock is constructed from zinc to resist rust and corrosion
- Includes one trailer coupler lock, two keys
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To help protect your trailer from theft, this trailer lock is made from high-strength steel and has a padlock-style design
- EASY TO OPERATE. This padlock-style trailer tongue lock has a heavy-duty look to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 1/4-inch diameter pin, this trailer coupler lock fits latch-type couplers with a maximum span of up to 3/4 inches
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer pin lock is protected from the elements with its black painted finish, while the coupler pin is shielded against corrosion with a durable zinc plating
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer tongue lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- Crafted from the highest quality material
- Perfect for outdoor and even indoor use
- Made in China
- One size fits all (from 1-7/8", 2", to 2-5/16", all coupler types)
- Key hole cover slides up to seal out dirt and grime
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Six locking positions provide maximum flexibility; Rekeyable cylinder offers keyed-alike convenience
- DURABLE DESIGN: Water-tight cap protects trailer hitch lock from moisture and dirt
- SPECIFICATIONS: Coupler lock adjusts from 9/16 in. to 2-3/4 in. length
- INCLUDES: One trailer coupler latch lock, two keys
- Auto & Truck Maintenance
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: REESE
- This listing is for THREE (3) padlocks keyed alike (same key unlocks all) and six keys. The lock is also available with Bump Stop Technology. Search 37NKA in our storefront.
- ATTENTION: If you order two 3-packs they will NOT necessarily be keyed the same. To ensure you get two 3-packs keyed alike, you must order the 6-pack.
- APPLICATION: Ideal for outdoor applications when needing many locks that utilize ONLY one key. The 37 lock works on 1-7/8 & 2 inch couplers & on virtually all standard hasp applications. These locks have a removable shackle sleeve. Sleeve off - Secures coupler latches. Sleeve on - Works best with hasps. TO FIT COUPLER LATCH: Remove the shackle sleeve. Shackle fits standard opening of 9/32" (7mm). Note that non-rigid shackle has enough play to fit virtually all coupler latches less than 7/8 wide.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If using this style lock on a trailers coupler latch please be aware it is NOT recommended for all 2-5/16 couplers. It will fit some 2-5/16 couplers, the exception being 2-5/16 couplers that have the latch partially recessed from the top surface of the coupler, or latches that are wider than 7/8.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 3/4" (19mm) Armored Shackle Guard helps block bolt cutters. Revolving, case-hardened steel shackle sleeve resists cutting and sawing.
How Do You Buy The Best locks for trailers of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great locks for trailers? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching locks for trailers, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest locks for trailers available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for locks for trailers that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an locks for trailers?
- What benefits are there with buying an locks for trailers?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective locks for trailers?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any locks for trailers, much less the best one?
- Which locks for trailers are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about locks for trailers?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding locks for trailers, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for locks for trailers, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible locks for trailers. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an locks for trailers buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available locks for trailers currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of locks for trailers has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an locks for trailers?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your locks for trailers.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade locks for trailers objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their locks for trailers.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an locks for trailers, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an locks for trailers is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining locks for trailers information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding locks for trailers is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.