The Best Hyper Evo of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Hyper Evo but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Hyper Evo in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
- IMPROVED V2 PERFORMANCE - The Hyper 212 EVO V2 outperforms the legendary EVO with 10% lower temperatures across the board, while the new heat sink offers more system flexibility by taking up less space - it’s also quieter and easier to install/upgrade
- DIRECT COOLING WITH FINS - The primary heat exchanger features 4 embedded copper heat pipes (Ø6mm) in flat array and includes additional aluminium fins upon the plate to further augment thermal conductivity
- OFFSET ALUMINIUM HEATSINK - The stacked-fin array (with superior 212X vent cooling) has been offset slightly to reduce the overall height clearance from 159 to 155mm, and to free up space on the motherboard for high-profile RAM slots
- 120MM SICKLEFLOW V2 FAN - The latest SickleFlow V2 hybrid blades deliver ample air volume (62 CFM) with outstanding pressure (2.52 mmH2O) while producing less noise (8-27 dBA) - dual fans can be installed for a push/pull airflow configuration
- ALL-NEW UNIVERSAL BRACKET - The new socket kit (with mounting screws) is easier to install and supports the latest AMD & Intel CPU’s - accessories include MasterGel Pro thermal paste (8 W/m.k) and secondary fan mounting brackets (with splitter cable)
- The latest in compound and tread technology deliver radically improved mileage combined with a level of grip, safety and dynamics never known before in the hyper sport-touring market
- Tire wet grip compound with high silica content and functional tread design provide unsurpassed grip with the utmost in confidence when roads turn wet
- Increased tread depth translates to further increased mileage
- Traction Skin, the revolutionary new micro-roughness of the tread optimizes the mechanical adhesion and offers the safest, fastest break-in period in the market
- Multi-Grip Technology is a single compound that is used through a temperature controlled curing process delivers the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds that other multi-compound tires are known for 0 steel belted construction, improved stability, handling and control of the bike by using patented steel cord construction and a unique contour
- Single Tower CPU cooler.
- 4 direct contact heatpipes.
- 1x 120mm Silencio FP120 fan included (supports 2 120mm fans).
- Compatible CPU Sockets:
- Intel: LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2011-v3 / 2066.
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
- CPU Support: Intel: Core i5 / Core i3 / Core2 Extreme / Core2 Quad / Core2 Duo / Pentium / Celeron AMD: FX-Series / A-Series / Phenom II X4 / Phenom II X3 / Phenom II X2 / Phenom X4 / Phenom X3 / Athlon II X4 / Athlon II X3 / Athlon
- Maximum compatible CPU wattage: over 130W TDP
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum fin / 3 heat pipes
- Fan Speed: 800 ~ 2800 R.P.M. (PWM)- Noise Level: 17-35 dBA
- Includes 0.1 oz Cooler Master thermal paste.
- UPC: 884102024382
- Weight: 2.000 lbs
- A high 120W TDP cooling efficiency
- Full configuration of RAM Memory banks in PC cases with limited space
- Three high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps
- Silence-optimized, seven Blade 92mm be quiet! fan (Max. 25.4Db(a))
- Pwm Variable speed operation to help balance cooling and quietness
- Product 1: Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Product 1: Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Product 1: 2x TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Extended Heatsink
- Product 1: Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2
- Product 2: Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Product 1: Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Product 1: Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Product 1: Intel optane memory ready
- Product 1: 12+1 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Product 2: Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
How Do You Buy The Best Hyper Evo of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Hyper Evo? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Hyper Evo, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Hyper Evo available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Hyper Evo that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Hyper Evo?
- What benefits are there with buying an Hyper Evo?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Hyper Evo?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Hyper Evo, much less the best one?
- Which Hyper Evo are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Hyper Evo?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Hyper Evo, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Hyper Evo, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Hyper Evo. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Hyper Evo buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Hyper Evo currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Hyper Evo has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Hyper Evo?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Hyper Evo.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Hyper Evo objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Hyper Evo.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Hyper Evo, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Hyper Evo is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Hyper Evo information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Hyper Evo is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.