The Best Exterior Electronic Door Locks of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Exterior Electronic Door Locks but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Exterior Electronic Door Locks in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Keyless entry convenience: The SmartCode 917 keyless entry electronic lever allows you to program up to 30 user access codes that can be customized for family, friends, or guests, including optional one-time user codes
- Reversible door handing: Halifax door lever is reversible and can easily be installed on left-hand or right-hand doors
- Switch between three entry modes: Multiple locking settings include "Auto Lock" (locks after every entry and exit), "Passage" (stays unlocked and no key or code required), and "Disable Passage" (for property managers, auto-locks every time and a key or code is always required for entry)
- SmartKey Security protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key the lock yourself in seconds
- Up to 3 year battery life and runs on a 9V battery; 9V battery included in box
- HIGHER CONVENIENCE & SECURITY -- It can be opened with both the pass code or the key; Wear-free keypad material, no clues left for thieves (Initial password: 159260, not 123678 as listed in the user manual!)
- 100% MECHANICAL STAINLESS STEEL 304 -- No risk of low battery, lock easily by turning the knob left or using key to lock it, open passcode or key. This lock is very difficult to pry open and deadbolt is extra sturdy. Does not lock automatically (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
- Suitable for standard prepared doors, borehole can not less than 1-15/16", maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8" (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 35-50mm/1.38-1.96inch), works with both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors
- DESIGN FOR DIY INSTALLATION -- Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats) . Please refer to the installation video. Please note that the combination code can be used in any order
- TRUSTED QUALITY AND 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE -- If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us to refund or replace the product
- Keyless door lock with electronic touchpad keypad entry
- Kindly make sure the connection is not loose; Intruder Alarm: Activates after 4 failed attempt
- Direct replacement for standard door knobs. Security code length: 2 to 8 digits
- Add up to 6 user passcodes. Min Door Thickness: 1 1/4 inches,Max Door Thickness: 1 7/8 inches
- Adjustable latch: 2-3/8-Inch (60mm) or 2-3/4-Inch (70mm)
- Electronic single-cylinder deadbolt with customizable keyless entry, 1-touch/timed locking, and low-battery indication
- Create six customizable user codes plus single-use temporary codes for visitors or maintenance workers
- Customizable automatic door locking after 10-99 seconds for peace of mind
- Operates by electronic keypad or traditional key outside and thumb turn lock inside
- Fits door thickness of 1-3/8 inch to 1-3/4 inch; includes an adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- Easy Setup; Design for Do It Yourself (DIY); No Professional Needed; Everything Included!
- Fit Both Left and Right-hinged Doors; Replace Most Existing Door Knobs, Outdoor or Indoor, Easily!
- Flexible: Master code, and upto 8 User Codes and P-Code, all Controlled by Your Own Master code.
- Built-in Low Battery Warning. (for single-entry room, please use YL 99 B model)
- Max.Security: Auto-Lock in 3-sec from Outside; Alert to Every Entry Attempt; No Phone Connected: No Hacking!
- Interior door keyless entry: add up to 6 keypad users for storage doors, closet doors, bedroom doors and more
- Adjustable: Fits left and right handed doors. Bluetooth: not compatible
- Easy programming: simple keypad programming procedure adds or deletes users in seconds
- Direct replacement: no extra work on standard door prep
- Glow in the dark keypad: better visibility in the dark; Min. Door Thickness: 1 1/4 inches, Max Door Thickness: 1 7/8 inches; Meets or exceeds ANSI Grade 3 requirements
- Convenient for Keyless Entry: This digital lock provides 1 master code and 9 access codes. And you can set the password up to 15 digits, suitable for office, house and apartment.
- Enhanced Security: Designed with encryption function, this doorknob can avoid the code being peeping.
- Universal Fit: It fits most standard doors and the free rotating knob make it fit both left and right handed doors. With adjustable latch, it fits 2-3/8-Inch (60mm) or 2-3/4-Inch (70mm) backset.
- Easy to install: Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver even you are not professional. The keypad is back-light that enable you to enter codes more convenient even in darkness. Note: It requires 4 batteries. Batteries are not included.
- Multi-Functions: Comes with an emergency power supply in case that the batteries run out. Note: the lock only can stand drizzle but cannot stand heavy downpour. It is not suitable to expose to the area where is always rainy.
- Flex lock function allows user to switch between unlocked and automatic re locking by turning the interior thumb turn above the handle. Applications: Residential single and multi family doors. Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2 3/8 (60 millimeters) or 2 3/4 (70 millimeters) backset. Door thickness range: 1 3/8 inches to 1 3/4 inches thick
- Automatic re locking will lock the door 5 seconds after a code has been entered
- Lever is reversible, fits 1 1/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch doors
- Aged bronze finish. Battery operated with over 3 year battery life
- Backed by a limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty, and a limited three-year electronics warranty. See Schlage warranty for full details. Warranty valid only on “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com” purchases.
- Keyless entry; unlock your door can be much easier than fumbling with a key when your arms are full of groceries; this keypad lock provides easy key free access to your home using an illuminated, highly responsive keypad; optional mechanical key override lock is available as an extra backup
- Maximum convenience; give your pet sitter one time access code to your place while you are out of town, or issue up to 20 easy to remember user codes for your guests, especially for kids or the elders; this keypad door lock also allows you to set the door to automatically lock after 10 to 99 seconds or apply 1 touch motorized locking, so you never have to worry about whether you locked your door
- Easy to install and program; no costly locksmith required; with the detailed manual and instructional video, you will be able to install and program this electronic door lock all by yourself; battery powered by 4 aa batteries and requires no hard wiring
- Durability and security; durable mechanical and electronic engineered features won’t let you down; you can count on fast unlocking, ip54 weather resistance, long term durability, anti peeping user code protection, low battery indicator, solid lock cylinder and premium metal construction
- Style to your home; this digital door lock offers a crisp perspective on vintage design with its oil rubbed bronze finish and clean line feature which would complement any décor style from traditional rustic homes to refurbished urban spaces
- High Security: BHMA grade 3 complied iMagic door lock contains a built-in alarm system that can be triggered if someone attempts to break into your home or office through the door. 5-minute lockout mode would be activated after 5 unsuccessful attempts on entering an invalid code or 10 unsuccessful attempts on entering invalid fingerprint.
- 3 In 1 Flexibility: The iMagic door lock comes with an optical finger sensor that works in conjunction with a pin code. Two backup keys can be used as an emergency override such as the fingerprint door lock battery dies or there is some other power related issues. It has the ability to store up to 240 fingerprints and 100 pin codes, which makes it ideal for either residential properties or small business that want to explore different access control solutions.
- Battery Operated: Powered by 4AA alkaline batteries that can last considerably longer time. Equipped with a low battery indicator, the keypad will appears the letter "L" associated with smart alarm due to low battery. You can Jump-start the lock with external USB power bank when the batteries out.
- Easy DIY Installation Process: The iMagic door lock contains both paper instructions and guide video for your DIY installation and all you need is just a screwdriver. Suitable for wooden door with the thickness range from 1.5 inch to 2 inch (38mm-50mm). Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- One-Year Replacement: We are so confident in the quality of our iMagic door lock that if you are unsatisfied with our products for any reason please contact one of our friendly customer service representatives who will help you resolve issue or concern.
How Do You Buy The Best Exterior Electronic Door Locks of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Exterior Electronic Door Locks? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Exterior Electronic Door Locks, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Exterior Electronic Door Locks available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Exterior Electronic Door Locks that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Exterior Electronic Door Locks?
- What benefits are there with buying an Exterior Electronic Door Locks?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Exterior Electronic Door Locks?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Exterior Electronic Door Locks, much less the best one?
- Which Exterior Electronic Door Locks are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Exterior Electronic Door Locks?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Exterior Electronic Door Locks, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Exterior Electronic Door Locks, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Exterior Electronic Door Locks. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Exterior Electronic Door Locks buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Exterior Electronic Door Locks currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Exterior Electronic Door Locks has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Exterior Electronic Door Locks?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Exterior Electronic Door Locks.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Exterior Electronic Door Locks objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Exterior Electronic Door Locks.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Exterior Electronic Door Locks, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Exterior Electronic Door Locks is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Exterior Electronic Door Locks information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Exterior Electronic Door Locks is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.