The Best desktop fingerprint reader of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for desktop fingerprint reader but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 desktop fingerprint reader in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- USB fingerprint reader for Windows 10
- Silicon fingerprint slide sensor
- Solid aluminum housing
- NOT plug and play. Drivers must be installed before plugging device into your PC. Drivers included on mini-CD and available for download.
- Need help installing? Please let us know. We're happy to help!
- EcoID compact placement fingerprint reader; native support for Windows Hello
- Complimentary download of OmniPass Consumer Online Password Vault with Purchase
- Windows Hello allows secure authentication to supported apps and websites
- Security hub allows device to be attached to workstation or docking station
- Works with BIO-key Enterprise Software
- Log in faster and more securely - Designed specifically for Windows 10 with Hello features.
- 360 Degrees Detection - Fingerprints can be read from any angle in 360 Degrees.
- Advanced Protection - Safely protect your logins and data with state-of-the-art fingerprint security.
- Lightning fast authentication in just 0.05 seconds with smart learning algorithm. Store up to 10 fingerprints in parallel.
- Plug and play detection setup through Windows 10 Hello operating system. Setup Language available in multiple languages. (Based on system language detection)
- Designed for Windows 10 Hello. Also compatible with Windows 7, 8 with Hello features.
- 360 Degrees Detection - Fingerprints can be read from any angle in 360 Degrees, set up to 10 Fingerprint IDs.
- 0.05 seconds - Fingerprints authenticated within 0.05 seconds. Log in faster and more securely. With smart learning algorithm, detection and authentication is faster and more secure.
- Advanced Protection - Safely protect your logins and data with a state of the art Fingerprint Security Device.
- Supports Sites such as Google, YouTube, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Supports up to 112 Sites. Setup Language available in English, Japanese, Chinese, German, Vietnamese, Korean. (Automated language detection based on system language). 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty & Exchange
- Compact and small size, integrated design for convenient use.
- Excellent image quality, encrypted image data.Driver support 10, support free SDK for secondary development.
- Refuse subtle fingerprints, refuse counterfeit images.Support for language: CB, VB, VC, Delphi, PB8, VBdemo, VFP.
- Support fingerprint rotation, rough fingerprint processing.
- Support dry, wet, or rough fingerprint to improve fingerprint reading.
- Fastest fingerprint identification in the world,recognizing your fingerprint within 0.15 second.
- Unique website login function (for Chrome and IE user) and Featured file encryption, lock your files in one easy step.
- Designed for Window 7,8 & 10 Hello, fingerprint password secures your personal data without the need to remember complex password. (For the driver download and user guide, please browse the PQI website or scan the QR code on the package.)
- 360°all-round detectable pad, more accurate and responsive than traditional optics.
- Every family member can enjoy fingerprint recognition and encryption, My Lockey enables setup up to 10 fingerprint IDs.
- Fingerprint reader with advanced fingerprint technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability as well as anti-spoofing protection
- Login on your Windows computer (for Windows 10 please download the latest driver from the Kensington website) using Microsoft's built-in Windows Hello login feature with just your fingerprint, no need to remember usernames and passwords; can be used with up to 10 different fingerprints so multiple users can login to the same computer
- One-way conversion of biometric data into a proprietary template format prevents re-creation, reverse-engineering or use for unintended purposes, thereby protecting the user from identity theft; All biometric data is encrypted and digitally signed using strong 256-bit advanced encryption standard and transport layer security technologies to prevent eavesdropping, tampering or fraud
- Works in any PC (including Surface Pro 7/7+/6/5/4) or docking station USB A port (USB 2. 0, 3. 0, 3. 1); also works in a USB-C port with a USB-C male to USB-A female adapter (not included)
- FIDO U2F Certified - your fingerprint can protect your cloud based accounts such as Google, Dropbox, GitHub and Facebook with FIDO second-factor authentication (requires Chrome browser)
- Windows 10 compatible (Windows Hello / Windows Hello for Business)
- RoboForm free edition included
- TouchChip fingerprint sensor
- Solid aluminum housing
- Need help installing? Please let us know. We're happy to help!
- Improved typing posture: Type more naturally with a curved, split KeyFrame. The sloping keyboard reduces strain on your wrists and forearms.
- Pillowed wrist rest: the curved wrist rest offers 54% more wrist support and reduces wrist bending by 25% compared to a standard keyboard without Palm rest.
- Perfect stroke keys: scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips. Type with confidence on a wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, Precision, and fluidity.
- Adjustable Palm lift: seated or standing, keep your wrists in a comfortable, natural posture—with tilt legs of 0°, -4°, and -7°.
- Ergonomist Approved: Ergo K860 is certified to improve posture and lower muscle strain.
- Designed for Windows 10: Supports Windows Hello Authentication
- Fast Fingerprint Authentication
- Documents/Folder Encryption
- 360° Fingerprint Recognition | Multi-Fingerprint Registration
- Please send us a message to assist you if you are encountering difficulty on installing the USB Fingerprint Reader. Our team is always here happy to assist you. Kindly see in the product description below the troubleshooting instruction with installing the driver for this device.
How Do You Buy The Best desktop fingerprint reader of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great desktop fingerprint reader? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching desktop fingerprint reader, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest desktop fingerprint reader available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for desktop fingerprint reader that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an desktop fingerprint reader?
- What benefits are there with buying an desktop fingerprint reader?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective desktop fingerprint reader?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any desktop fingerprint reader, much less the best one?
- Which desktop fingerprint reader are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about desktop fingerprint reader?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding desktop fingerprint reader, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for desktop fingerprint reader, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible desktop fingerprint reader. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an desktop fingerprint reader buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available desktop fingerprint reader currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of desktop fingerprint reader has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an desktop fingerprint reader?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your desktop fingerprint reader.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade desktop fingerprint reader objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their desktop fingerprint reader.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an desktop fingerprint reader, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an desktop fingerprint reader is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining desktop fingerprint reader information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding desktop fingerprint reader is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.